开源了一款Kafka监控工具 AnotherKafkaMonitor ，直接贴上README.me。
AnotherKafkaMonitor is an app which used to monitor kafka producer and consumer progress inspried by KafkaOffsetMonitor. It aims to help you figure out what’s going on in your kafka cluster, that’s to say, to understand how fast the producer send message to the kafka or whether the consumer is far behind the producer or not, if lag exceeds threshold, you will be noticed through alarm email.
How To Install
Several ways can be taken if you want to try
- Simple download AnotherKafkaMonitor.war and take a quickstart
- Extract AnotherKafkaMonitor.war into default folder called AnotherKafkaMonitor;
- Edit file which located in path of \AnotherKafkaMonitor\WEB-INF\classes\system-config.properties, In corresponding with your Zookeeper and Kafka Cluster Environment;
- Move folder AnotherKakfaMonitor to <TOMCAT_HOME>\webapp;
- Start tomcat, type http://localhost:<TOMCAT_HTTP_PORT>/AnotherKafkaMonitor into browser, please enjoy.
- Maybe you want to make some change for your taste
- Download the zip file;
- Import into your IDE, like Eclipse or others as you like.
Now, we are going to show you some screenshot of main featrues about AnotherKafkaMonitor.
Dashboard lists some general info: How many Kafka Brokers, Topics, Zookeepers and Consumers you hava in cluster.
2. Topic List
- List Topics you have created
- List Partition Indexes of each topic
3. Cluster Info
- Kafka Broker List
- Zookeeper List
- List how many consumer group you have
- The topic(s) consumed by each consumer group
- RealTime process rate about producer and consumer of one topic
5. Alarm Configuration
- Alarm notice list
- Add alarm notice
6. Zookeeper Client
Support simple shell comand, such as ls, get and delete.
- AnotherKafkaMonitor is much lightweight compared with KafkaOffsetMonitor;
- AnotherKafkaMonitor is implemented by
Scalawhich KafkaOffsetMonitor be implemented.
We are going to make some big step in the future, like below(JUST FOR NOW):
- Add SMS notice module;
- Support more shell command in the future
The AnotherKafkaMonitor is released under the Apache License and we welcome any contributions within this license. Any pull request is welcome and will be reviewed and merged as quickly as possible.